AS9100D Quality Management System
MGI meets the requirements of the aerospace quality standard AS9100D Quality Management System and is certified accordingly.
Throughout 2018 an effective quality management system has been implemented at MGI to improve customer satisfaction and provide consistent structure to design projects. With the support of experienced quality consultants at Midaero, MGI has received AS9100D certification from BSI; a significant milestone in MGI’s business development
What is a Quality Management System?
• Quality means meeting our customer requirements.
• Quality Management is the activities performed at MGI to ensure those customer requirements are met.
• Quality Management System is the set of processes that we have in place at MGI to execute our quality management activities.
What is AS9100?
• ISO9001 is a document that lists some internationally accepted, basic rules for a model quality system.
• These rules have been recognised worldwide as good practices.
• ISO9001 can be implemented in any organisation and it common in various industries
• The aerospace industry requires a higher level of quality management than ISO9001 due to the drastic ‘
consequences of failure.
• As a result, the aerospace industry has taken ISO9001 further and published AS9100.
• AS9100 lists all the ISO9001 rules with additional requirements specific to aerospace.
• BSI, an independent certification body, will conduct regular, recurring, on-site audits to ensure MGI complies